1.28.2008

President Hinckley, in Memoriam


I feel compelled to say something about the passing of our beloved President Hinckley. I am ecstatic that he is, at long last, with his beloved wife again. I am thankful for the prophets that have been, that are (or will be very shortly), and for those that will be. President Hinckley did some amazing and wonderful things for the Church. And I eagerly await the man who the Lord has chosen to take up his mantel. I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. I know that what is taught with in it's doctrine is true and that, even though President Hinckley was one of the most beloved prophets, the Church will not die with him. That, to me, is a comforting thought. "He lived great and he died great," and I hope that I can live my life so that I may be able to meet him in the eternities.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Well said. I feel the same way!