4.07.2008

Feelin' a Little Trunky...

Yesterday, while at Justin's parents' house, I mentioned that my brother, Christopher will be coming home from his mission in six weeks. Emily put it best when she exclaimed, "Didn't he just leave?" Indeed, it does feel like time has flown by. Justin says that between me and my mother, he doesn't know who is the more trunky. As for me, even though I'm excited to see my brother again after two whole years, I think that my mom far surpasses my trunkiness. Just this morning he wrote to me, as today is the day we usually get e-mails from him and mentioned that he only has six weeks left! Only six more e-mails, one more phone call, and he is on his last transfer this week. He is excited to come home, yet sad to leave. Well, only two more years and we can experience this all over again when Alex goes...

No comments: