3.03.2010

Leprechauns and Cub Scouts...

Our ward is having a St. Patrick's Day party. My Visiting Teacher is the committee chair for the activities committee. I was perusing the Family Fun website, looking for some fun crafts for my Cub Scouts to make. I found this really cute leprechaun craft and thought that the activities committee might like some help with decorations. So, to make a long story short, my Cub Scouts are going to decorate these little leprechauns for the party. Yes, I notice that I said "decorate." There is a very good reason for that. It mainly is a concern of time. See, even though the instructions said that it only took an hour, it took me an hour and a half. Considering that it was me, I knew that the Scouts wouldn't be able to do the entire thing in the time we have to get it done.


Here is the link to the instructions.


Here's my army of un-decorated leprechauns.

No comments: