6.18.2008

Pine Valley Family Reunion - Veyo Pool

Last weekend marked the annual Mark Campbell Family Reunion in Pine Valley. Here are some of the pictures from the Veyo Pool.

Jack and Elizabeth decided to play under the table with dirt. They were filthy!
Jamie and Jack lounging next to the pool. It was really cute to see Jack imitate his mom by trying to lie down on an inflatable tube.
I really like this one of JD and Jake. I'm not really sure why... I think it has something to do with the way Jake is walking away from JD... I dunno...
I suggested to Merril that Maxine should take some diving classes. Seriously, take a look at the form this girl has in her cannon ball! I think we have an Olympian diver in the family;)
That's all for the pool. My next post will feature the talent show and the rest of the reunion.

No comments: