9.30.2009

Shinedown...

Justin and I went to see Shinedown's concert at the Sunbowl. It was a lot of fun. I've never been to a concert, at least not a concert like this. The only down side was the dumb chick that getting up on to guys' shoulders. Seriously, she had two guys that would lift her, in fact, I think you can kinda see her in the picture below. I did get my revenge. Eventually, I ended up behind her and I chucked a penny at her head... hard...

Not actually Shinedown on stage. It was a band from Vegas called Adalitas Way. They were really good. I highly recommend them.


Sorry for the quality of the photos. I didn't realize I could take my camara so the pictures were taken with my 2 megapixel phone..

Oh! And after watching a bunch of YouTube videos of Shinedown live, we were going prepared to be dissappointed. But they were really good! We were really pleased.

No comments: